Roles and ResponsibilitiesPrimary Role
- Able to understand business/functional requirements
- Able to handle a team
- Responsible on leading end to end delivery of a module/product
- Should be a hands-on resource and pick deliverables to code along with leading the team.
- Should pro-actively work on planning and executing sprint deliverables
- Most of the times - should take responsibility to manage slip in any deliverables without impacting further deliverables
- Should be technically strong to analyze the requirements and pick already existing frameworks that meets the requirements.
- Should be able to quickly analyze defects and fix defects with the team , plan for MTP
- Should be hands on in optimizing the scripts/loads
- Talend, PLSQL and basics of Linux/Unix shell scripting (Must have)
- PowerBI, Big Data components and Azure knowledge (Good to have)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Analytics / KPO / Research
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
UG:Graduation Not Required
CHANGE LEADERS CONSULTING
CL is an HR Tech & Consulting firm engaged in Talent management for Analytics & Big Data Organizations. We are passionate career advisers and community builders supporting brands in Predictive analytics, Consulting and IOT.
View Contact Details+