Roles and Responsibilities
1. Advanced knowledge and experience with Tableau desktop with a strong understanding of Tableau architecture and administration.
2. Strong development skills in Tableau and data analytics and visualizations Must have experience working with Tableau with Big Data as data source.
3. Manage and support migration of objects (dimensions, measures, hierarchies, reports, workbooks, dashboards), from development to production environments.
4. Develop and document standards/best practices for development and administration of the Tableau platform.
5. Provide appropriate support to business users on the use of Tableau interactive web reports, and Tableau Desktop.
Desired Candidate Profile- Must demonstrate ability to analyze medium to large Business or Technical problem and translate analysis into viable solution recommendations.
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: 10,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
CHANGE LEADERS CONSULTING
We are a HRTech & Consulting Organisation founded in 2017. We support organizations on in domain of Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing and Internet of Things.
We believe in winning through Performance, Innovation in everything we do, consistency and Humanity before business.
Recruiter Name:Soniya Jain
Contact Company:CHANGE LEADERS CONSULTING
Address:4th Floor 91SpringBoard Building, Plot No 145, Sector 44, GURGAON, Haryana - 122003,India|91-124-1111111