Roles and Responsibilities
- You will develop high-volume, high transaction-based web applications
- Initiate and create experiences in partnership with distributed teams to ensure the architectural vision is supported and delivered to the highest standar
- Estimate engineering effort during different stages of project life cycle
- Provide architectural guidance to quality assurance on all new code from beginning through integration, staging, and production environments
- Exhibit creativity while collaborating and working with excellent designers, engineers of different technical backgrounds, architects, and product managers
- Manage end-to-end development architecture, thus ensuring the code written to implement the architecture and design meets the highest standards regarding code quality and efficiency
- Should have mandatory back-end work experience
- Demonstrated experience in architecting and deploying high volume, high transaction-based, distributed, and redundant web applications.
- Strong Understanding of Full stack modern technologies from UI layer to middleware and DB layer in detail.
- Excellent understanding of design patterns
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Analytics / KPO / Research
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
CHANGE LEADERS CONSULTING
We are a passionate career advisers and community builders supporting brands in Predictive analytics, Consulting and IOT.