Roles and Responsibilities
PFB JD for the role
- Min 5 years of IT experience, including experience in designing Data platform on AWS, using Informatica IICS for ETL & Snowflake for data storage.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in AWS cloud technology & Snowflake Exposure to Azure Synapse & Azure Data Factory
- Hands on experience developing enterprise solutions using designing and building frameworks, enterprise patterns, database design, data modelling and development.
- Strong experience in spark, Python, Pyspark ETL Knowledge of Collibra ASG as data governance tool and validate the existing quality of metadata catalog.
- Exposure to Frameworks, reusable components, accelerators, CICD automation Strong experience in data analysis, profiling and data modelling.
- This should include use of modern technologies, methodologies, patterns and industry standards. Experience consulting and implementing data governance and data quality management.
- Strong analytical and quantitative problemsolving ability Ability to profile data, assess data quality in the context of business rules, and incorporate validation and certification mechanism to ensure data quality. Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills required.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Analytics / KPO / Research
Functional AreaData Science & Analytics
Role CategoryData Science & Machine Learning
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
CHANGE LEADERS CONSULTING