Roles and ResponsibilitiesJob Responsibilities:
- 6+ years of Database administration with at least 2+ as Snowflake DBA Experience with Snowflake security, managing roles and permissions.
- Experience with Snowflake backups and restores, manually and using Snowflake and other tools.
- Monitoring health, tuning, and growth of such cloud databases.
- Manage and monitor user access to the databases.
- Experience with data and batch loading processes.
- Strong Data Modelling and Database design skills.
- Experience with disk Space Capacity Planning, Machine Sizing, Disaster Recovery.
- Strong knowledge on Tuning warehouses.
- Knowledge and experience in working with Snowflake DB Proficiency with optimization techniques.
- Thorough understanding of software development life cycle.
- Experience administering a large enterprise database environment. Proficiency in design, administration, implementation, upgrades, monitoring and database.
- Proficiency in database tuning, to ensure that applications run efficiently and reliably.
- Strong communication skills.
- Should have ability to work independently and performs other duties as directed.
Salary: 10,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Analytics / KPO / Research
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
CHANGE LEADERS CONSULTING
We are a passionate career advisers and community builders supporting brands in Predictive analytics, Consulting and IOT.