Roles and Responsibilities
Primary Skills (Must Have):
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Lead :
- 6-9 years of Development/Implementation experience with a spread of 3-4 years of SFCC/Demandware experience with 1-2 greenfield e-commerce platform (SFCC (SFRA), Demandware) implementations.
- Experience in supporting/Enhancing E-commerce solutions and designing, implementing and migrating to SFCC desired.
- SFCC B2C architecture, implementation and rollout experience
- Experience with implementing/migrating for SFRA based SFCC instances
- Enterprise-grade implementation of SFCC including integration of internal and external apps to deliver an omni-channel experience.
- Hands-on in backend code of SFCC/SFRA
- Knowledge on omni-channel experience and how to deliver
Certification (Must have at least 1 year exp. In same): Certified SalesforceCommerce Cloud Developer
Domain: Retail, Fashion, B2C
Desired Skills :
- Experienced in agile project and engineering processes, MVP.
- Coaching and mentoring of developer teams
- Can proactively initiate actions.
- Very good verbal and written communication.
- Ability to explain a concept clearly to stakeholders of different types and levels
Role:Data warehouse Architect / Consultant
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Analytics / KPO / Research
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategoryDBA / Data warehousing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
CHANGE LEADERS CONSULTING