Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong troubleshooting skills for Routing and switching along with wireless issues
- Wireless technologies such as: CWNA, CWNP, CCNA Wireless knowledge or certification.
- In-depth knowledge of routing, switching, wireless and network security.
- Hands on Experience on Cisco WLC, Meraki Wireless Access Points Cisco router and switches, Cisco Nexus and Riverbed.
- Good to have knowledge and experience on Aruba and F5 load balancers.
- Cloud: Hands on experience on AWS Technologies (VPC, EC2 etc.)
- Strong knowledge of TCP, IPv4 and IPv6, and common protocol operations. Knowledge of stateful packet inspection, firewalls, VPNs and ACLs, DNS, DHCP, HSRP.
- Extensive experience with OSPF, BGP and EIGRP Extensive experience with Layer 2 protocols and associated enhancements (LACP, L2 ECMP, 802.1dws, 802.1x, etc.) required.
- Ability to work with the teams, should have experience in driving network proactive. problem management, availability, and capacity management process.
- Excellent analytical skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Role:Network Manager / Administrator
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Hardware & Networks
Role CategoryIT Network
Employment Type:Part Time, Permanent
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
CHANGE LEADERS CONSULTING