Roles and Responsibilities
- Building microservices using Spring boot.
- Experience working with Agile / Scrum based teams that utilizes Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery processes using Git, Maven, Jenkins etc.
- Create React components by using webpack custom config and import/publish the created React components from/to NPM.
- Create the applications with responsiveness and cross browser compatibility.
- Optimizing the performance on the browser by using the webpack and create-react-app custom configurations.
- Integrate with REST APIs built with modern authorization mechanisms such as JSON Web Token.
- Create test cases for each component by using any one of the testing libraries such as Jest, Enzyme or Mocha.
- Ability to maintain the Service Workers along with Push Notifications or Background Sync.
- Ability to debug the React code in the browser to rectify the issues.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
CHANGE LEADERS CONSULTING