Roles and Responsibilities
- Expert proficiency in programming, programmatic thinking, pseudo code writing. Knowledge of statistics and programming fundamentals.
- Tools – Expert inSQL, Expert inPython. Knowledge and comfort inUnix environment. Knowledge ofSASwill be a plus.
- Competencies – Proficiency in verbal and written communications. Ability to take a business problem and ask insightful questions to guide development of solution.
- Education – BE/BTech/BSc from reputable institute – with exposure to mathematics and programming. ME/MTech/MBA/MSc/MCA will be considered a plus.
- Experience – 5-9 years working in IT/programming/coding, with 3+ years business-analytics/data-science experience.
- End to end implementation of projects from requirement gathering to deliverables sharing necessary.
- Experience leading teams will be considered a plus.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Analytics / KPO / Research
Functional AreaAnalytics & Business Intelligence
Role CategoryAnalytics & BI
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
CHANGE LEADERS CONSULTING