Roles and Responsibilities
- Azure Data Architect India Min 10 years of IT experience, including experience in designing Azure data platform with large scale implementation experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Azure cloud technology
- Hands-on experience developing enterprise solutions using designing and building frameworks, enterprise patterns, database design, data modelling and development inAzure (Azure data factory for ingestion, Data lake gen 2 and Azure SQL server for storage, Azure analysis service for transformations, Azure data bricks & HDInsight)
- Hands on experience developing enterprise solutions using Microsoft platforms, Web Services, designing and building frameworks, enterprise patterns, database design and development.
- Strong experience in spark, Python, Pyspark ETL
- Must have a good understanding of configuration of Event Hub.
- Able to analyse the quality, granularity of realtime streaming data coming from IOT devices.
- Knowledge of HDInsights ETL.
- Able to validate and suggest best practices of existing HDInsights ETL.
- Comparison among various ETL tools like Databricks and ADF Knowledge of Colibra as data governance tool and validate the existing quality of metadata catalog
- Strong experience in data analysis, profiling and data modelling.
- Experience with machine learning on Azure ML.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaIT Software - Other
Role CategoryProgramming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
CHANGE LEADERS CONSULTING
We are passionate career advisers and community builders supporting brands in Predictive analytics, Consulting and IOT