Roles and Responsibilities
You’ll bring this to the table:
- Critical Thinking: ability to structure the problems at hand.
- In depth knowledge on AWS, especially data storage and processing technology stack like Athena, Glue, S3, EMR, Lambda, Cloud front, Cloud Formation, Kinesis, Data Pipeline Services, AWS Batch Services, Dynamo DB, etc.
- Knowledge of tools like Apache Airflow.
- Understanding of CI/CD tools
- Expert in writing SQL and some experience on Python and shell scripting.
- Clear, professional written and verbal communication skills, ability to easily communicate complex ideas
It would be exceptional, if you also have this:
- Knowledge on Big data
- experience handling variety of datasets in different formats like CSV, ORC, Parquet and process using Hive or Spark.
- Any AWS certification related to Data.
- Experience in real estate domain.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Create value by meeting needs of stakeholders and delivering high-quality results
- Open and flexible to accommodate and implement new ideas, understand business complexities, nurture innovation and challenge the status quo persistently
- Strive to be subject matter expert in chosen area of specialty through continuous learning
- Stay abreast with new technologies especially on cloud facilitating developing and deploying data solutions.
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
CHANGE LEADERS CONSULTING