Roles and Responsibilities
- Clinical data lake developer 5 year of IT experiences with deep expertise in S3, Redshift, Spectrum, Glue, SQS, and SNS services.
- Very good Data lake concepts and at least 1 end to end project of datalake using AWS
- Deep understanding of architecture and work experience on Databricks, hands-on programming with Data Frames, Python, Scala.
- Experience with large data sets, data processing at scale involving structured, semistructured, and unstructured data formats.
- Experience working with data connectors for APIs, Kafka, batch processing.
- Experience working on AWS redshift is Mandatory.
- Experience in Pyspark data bricks is Mandatory.
- Experience in Redshift performance tuning.
- Experience in implementing CICD pipeline for AWS project.
- Preferred experience in S3, Glue, DynamoDB
- Experience with DevSecOps involving Databricks, and various AWS components
- Good in communication and problem solving
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role CategoryProgramming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
CHANGE LEADERS CONSULTING