Roles and Responsibilities
- Required Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of virtual desktop infrastructures, Desktop as a Service and related architectures, especially Amazon WorkSpaces
- Expertise in automating functions in AWS EC2, WorkSpaces, CloudWatch leveraging AWS API’s
- Expertise to be able to integrate with AWS API’s for automation.
- Expertise with CloudWatch API’s, CloudWatch Logs, Redshift, DynamoDB, Lambda, Python, PowerShell
- Familiar with Service-Now Workflow orchestration.
- Work to be performed:
- Evaluate new EC2 snapshot archive services (TBD new service from AWS)
- Orchestrate archival of 100,000+ EC2 snapshots and create compliance tracking with Service-Now orchestration and integration.
- Create process for archiving new snapshots into archival service.
- Create automation and process for retrieving snapshots once archived for eDiscovery purposes.
- Review and Automate and/or optimize lifecycle of WorkSpaces SnapShot processes
- Additionally review AWS CloudWatch automations and notifications for WorkSpaces metrics and create notifications to end users where applicable of metrics that may be causing
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Analytics / KPO / Research
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
CHANGE LEADERS CONSULTING