Roles and Responsibilities
- Partner closely with onsite lead and work with team to define the priorities.
- Lead the team and remove their technical roadblocks.
- Ensure that the data lake operations are performing seamlessly.
- Extensively automate the process to minimize any manual intervention.
- Create fault tolerant and self-healing systems.
- Provide thought leadership for developing novel solutions in the space of AWS and associated data solutions.
- Make sure the team adheres to the SLAs and the defined processes.
- Provide regular updates to the clients and highlight roadblocks proactively.
- Stay abreast with current technical and industry developments and constantly strive to improve the data lake operations.
- Write robust and scalable code with appropriate test cases to ensure good quality.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Critical Thinking: ability to structure the problems at hand.
- In depth knowledge on AWS, especially data storage and processing technology stack like Athena, Glue, S3, EMR, Lambda, Cloud front, Cloud Formation, Kinesis, Data Pipeline Services, AWS Batch Services, Dynamo DB, etc.
- Knowledge of tools like Apache Airflow.
- Understanding of CI/CD tools
- Expert in writing SQL and some experience on Python and shell scripting.
- Clear, professional written and verbal communication skills, ability to easily communicate complex ideas
It would be exceptional, if you also have this:
- Knowledge on Big data
- experience handling variety of datasets in different formats like CSV, ORC, Parquet and process using Hive or Spark.
- Any AWS certification related to Data.
- Experience in real estate domain.
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role CategoryProgramming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
CHANGE LEADERS CONSULTING